Breakaway is currently looking for a Senior Research + Insights Manager to bring their excitement and savvy to our growing team!
Working within our Strategy + Innovation team, this role serves as an anchor in developing brand strategies informed by deep market and customer insight. Numbers, sentiments, preferences, biases: you are relentless in your pursuits to better understand consumer behaviors in our increasingly complex, digital-first world.
The ideal candidate is a strong self-starter who has an insatiable curiosity about the world around them. They are entrepreneurial and highly organized; a digital native who is fluent in the Millennial / Gen Z demographic.
- Lead a wide array of custom research projects spanning a range of different quantitative and qualitative methodologies (e.g., awareness & usage, message and concept testing, segmentation, new product development, etc.).
- Successfully execute research plans from start to finish including primary and/or secondary / tertiary research, analysis, reporting, and presenting out to key stakeholders.
- Keep up with insights trends to expand toolkit and incorporate new and innovative methodologies.
- Partner with Strategy counterparts to ensure the voice of the customer is embedded into business recommendations and outcomes.
- Manage external research vendors.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Marketing Research, or similar.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in consumer research design and execution either client-side or within a leading design / innovation / brand strategy firm.
- Exposure across numerous consumer + B2B verticals.
- Innate ability to tell a story, uncover insights that lead to action.
- Exceptional presentation + Keynote skills.
This role is located at Breakaway headquarters in downtown Boston. No relocation assistance available.
Please, no recruiters or agencies.